Based in the City Centre, permanent Corporate Receptionist position available!
For this role you will need to be people focussed, enthusiastic and highly engaging with excellent initiative and interpersonal skills.
As Receptionist your duties will include:
- Client and customer meet and greet - maintain a pleasant front of house presence
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and reception area are kept clean, tidy and presentable
- Sorting of all incoming and outgoing post and faxes
- Maintain internal directories and telephone lists
- Maintain all workstation files and filing security
- Monitor the central company inbox and distribute or respond to emails as appropriate
- Answer and re-direct all incoming calls
- Facilities and supply management and maintenance
- Administrative support for Management and team as required
- Dealing with all taxis, couriers and visitors to the office
- 1 - 2 years' reception experience
- A flexible and friendly approach
- Initiative and able to work under your own steam
- Excellent interpersonal and organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
To apply for this Receptionist position, please send your CV to Fiona Joyce at email@example.com for review and you you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.