Are you looking for short-term, "day to day", "week to week" or Summer work?
Our clients are often looking for temporary or short term staff (daily or weekly cover) and we're here to provide that link between you and them. Work could be available at anywhere from 1 weeks' notice, to 1 hours' notice so availability, flexibility and willingness to commit to the "temp lifestyle" is key!
- You're paid weekly (based on assignments worked)
- Excellent hourly pay rates
- Allows you to gain experience in a variety of roles and organisations
- If you do a great job - some clients will invite you back!
- Excellent potential for growth - occassionally roles can develop into something longer term
- All the networking opportunities....who knows who you'll meet!
- Previous office experience highly desirable!
- Strong customer service experience will be considered a bonus
- You're happy to take on short term (day to day) assignments as well as week to week or longer assignments
- You're willing to take on assignments at short notice - notice can vary from 1 hour to 1 day up to 1 week
- Flexibility around commuting / location - the more available you are the more work you'll be called for!
- 100% availability! Temping will not work for you if you already have a job!
Ideal for you if:
- You are not currently in full time work
- You are filling a gap between travel or education
- You are supplementing freelance or project work
Won't work for you if:
- You are currently working
- You are looking for a permanent role right away
If this sounds like what you're looking for right now, please send me your details!
Send your CV to email@example.com and you will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.