Accounts Payable | 32-37K | Dublin City Centre |
The selected candidate will initially go in as an Accounts Payable Specialist. However, there will be opportunity to eventually diversify into an accounts assistant/part qualified accountant role.Exam support will be provided for the selected candidate should they wish to pursue ACCA.
- Collection approx. 200-300 invoices per month
- Inputting all invoices into sage
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely and professional manner
- Monitoring any discrepancies that occur
- Monitoring and updating insurance register for supplier
- Ad hoc duties
- Sage experience is a must
- 2+ years’ experience in an accounts payable/accounts assistant role.
To apply now for this account payable position, send your CV to email@example.com or Call Eanna on 0147 44 662.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.