Sigmar are looking for Maintenance Technician for a large multinational pharmaceutical group with a long-standing reputation in the industry.
As a Maintenance Technician your position is mainly focus on the carrying out of the production equipment, to this end you will be supporting the Maintenance Supervisor through the preventative and corrective maintenance. Your tasks will be:
- Collaborating with production to work on continuous improvement, reduce downtimes and improve process efficiency,
- Maintain production and facility equipment in strict accordance with maintenance instructions, SOPs, and cGMPs,
- Observe established escalation process for issues impacting established production-related Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and/or fulfilment of production goals.
- Conducting fault finding, problem solving activities and troubleshooting over the production machinery
- Recording and filling maintenance task accurately, recognize and report to immediate supervisor any process or equipment anomalies and/or deviations from accepted standards.
- Carry out and assist in the ongoing training of new and existing personnel, as appropriate.
- Observe all safety and compliance procedures and actively highlight any safety concerns to help drive the reduction of accidents or near misses.
The next Maintenance Technician must have an education (trade qualification or certificate) in the in Mechanical Automation, Maintenance Fitter, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic or in general Industrial Maintenance. For that job 3 years’ experience in cGMP a highly regulated environment, including pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology or electronics is required. Strong skills in electricity and mechanic and experience maintaining process.
For this role it is important to be able to work under time constraints, to be organized and be able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
That job position matches your expectations? Are you looking for a company where you can combine career progression and cheerful atmosphere? Don’t wait any longer, apply here!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.