Sigmar recruitment are looking for an Equipment Engineer for a market leader in the bio-pharmaceutical industry.
As an Equipment Engineer you will be responsible for the development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment. For that, your duties will be :
- Responsible for safe working practices within their area
- Works in a collaborative manner with Manufacturing Technical Support on yield and quality improvement projects
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance budget for equipment and spare parts inventory optimization.
- Monitors equipment performance and develop and maintain metrics in relation to equipment reliability.
- Development and implementation of maintenance programs associated with the introduction of new equipment.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting equipment issues during start-up and qualification.
- Interacts with Maintenance Technicians, Project Engineers and Vendors to perform equipment upgrade and/or retrofits.
- Continuous improvement programs for equipment reliability and availability
- Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional Investigations etc.
- Works in a collaborative manner with the Maintenance Supervisor and Technicians to ensure preventative maintenance program is effective
The next Equipment Engineer must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical) or Relevant Experience on of those area. A 2 years engineering experience in an aseptic pharmaceutical, biotech, biopharma environment is required. A demonstrated experience in a GDP Compliant environment. A previous experience with Automatic Inspection Equipment is advantageous.
Are you seeking for a new opportunity for a company where it is possible to combine pleasant atmosphere and career progression? Apply here!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.