Looking for a passionate Principle Java Developer who can set high team standards in terms of code design and technology solutions and who can bring their skills to a successful, agile team.
You will have;
- 10+ years experience in Java development.
- Experience with Spring, OOP, Camel, Javascipt, CSS, HTML (5).
- Be familiar with Angular, React, Canjs, REST, SOAP, JSON, PL/SQL, JEE stack, XML.
- Excellent communication skills & ability to engage with key-stakeholders in the business.
- Ability to influence and set best practices.
- A passion for sharing your extensive knowledge & experience with others and mentoring skills.
- Expereince in Agile environments and an agile mindset.
- Ability to adapt to change, continuous improvment and learning cycles.
You will be responsible for;
- Overall architecture structure for your team project
- Working with Product Directors and Product Owners to understand business objectives and identify solutions
- Leading the design and delivery of web-applications
- Influence the direction of the product strategy
- Be a knowledge centre for the product solution
- Promote technical excellence amongst team
- Support both developers and Senior developers as they learn from you
- Meet market needs and support the growing business
- 25 days annual leave (increases with service)
- Internal benefits and perks
- Health & Dental Cover for you and family members
- Pension (5%)
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
*Applicants must be fully eligible to work full time in Ireland (EU passport holders or Stamp 4 Visa holders)
*This is an urgent role and my client is moviong fast on applications. 2 Step interview process. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.