Our client is currently seeking to recruit CSA Engineer to join their team to work on Data centre projects in Frankfurt in Germany.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in designing steel, concrete and masonary structures.
- Understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, Building Regulations and an up-to-date knowledge of products
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Health & Safety awareness
- Proficient in the use of Structural design software and AutoCAD
- Experience of preparing Contract documents and Project Management would be an advantage.
- Experience of inspecting construction works an advantage.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- Experience of Planning would be an advantage but not essential
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant qualification
- Selection Criteria / Person Specification:
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic and self motivated
For more info you can contact Aileen on +353 906 413973 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.