Legal Cost Accountant | State Agency | City Centre
Have you several years’ experience and now feel like a move In-House is the next step in your Legal Career?
Our client, a leading State Agency are offering an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional in the area of legal costs.
Membership of the Institute of Legal Costs Accountants will greatly strengthen application.
With offices based in the D2 area and a strong salary/package to go along with, this is a rare opening.
Title: Legal Cost Accountant
Location: Dublin City Centre
This role will involve managing third party legal costs claims arising from litigation. Principal duies will include:
- Taking charge of a specific caseload of legal costs claims;
- Liaising with panel solicitors and external parties; and
- Analysing all incoming bills of costs and preparation of associated reports.
- At least two years’ experience in Legal Costs;
- Membership of the Institute of Legal Costs Accountants will strengthen application;
- Ability to prioritise workload;
- Attention to detail;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, both In-house and in Private Practice, and would be delighted to chat about the Legal market.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.