Senior Treasury Risk Analyst
Salary range €60 - 64k plus substantial benefits package
The successful Risk Analyst will develop and support the second line oversight of this bank's market & liquidity risk profile. Provision of key analysis to inform the bank's risk identification, monitoring & assessment process as well as inform senior management of developing regulatory requirements pertaining to capital adequacy & stress testing. The position will interact directly with other key bank functions, in particular treasury, finance, operational risk and credit & operations.
Experience & Qualifications Required
- Knowledge & understanding of day to day functioning of a treasury department, including front & middle office activities
- Market, liquidity risk or corporate cash management experience would be a particular advantage
- Experience of stress testing, financial modelling or risk reporting beneficial
- Knowledge of the EU financial regulatory environment is preferable
- Bachelor's Degree at a minimum
- Masters in Risk Management or Professional Designation in risk/finance (FRM, PRM, CFA) would be advantageous
- 3+ years experience in banking or corporate treasury
If you are matching the criteria mentioned in this job description and would like to apply please call Annmarie on 01 4744645 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.