Operational Risk Specialist | €60k
My client, an Insurance company based in West Dublin are recruiting for an Operational Risk Specialist. Ideal profile will be Big 4/ Top 10 trained and have Financial Services experience.
- Continuous implementation of the Risk Management Framework;
- Review and challenge of quarterly Risk and Control Self-Assessments returns to determine impact on the Company’s risk profile;
- Facilitate workshops to identify, evaluate and manage key risks and emerging risks facing the organisation;
- Conduct targeted control reviews in business areas;
- Monitor the business implementation of, and compliance with Board approved Risk Policies;
- Work with each business area to design and implement Risk Mitigation Plans where required;
- Provide day to day advice and direction to all business and support units on risk management matters;
- Support external reviews as required.
- Qualified Accountant
- Experience working in a Risk or Internal Audit function is an advantage;
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.