Financial Controller | €70k
My client, a privately-owned company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Financial Controller. Ideal profile will have 3+ years pqe working in an SME.
- Manage the day to day operations of the finance department
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations and sign offs
- Responsible for preparing all management accounts, annual returns and external reporting
- Reporting company KPI’s with commentary
- Responsible for yearend audit process
- Management of finance business functions including accounts payable, invoicing and credit control
- Cash flow forecasting
- Management of clocking and payroll systems in line with Revenue requirements
- Liaising with external parties including banks, auditors and insurers
- Management and development of direct reports within the financial team
- Lead continuous improvements within the finance function including digital transformation projects
- Manage online banking systems
- Maintain Fixed Asset register
- Ensure statutory aspects of the finance function are managed with controls in place including PAYE, CT, VAT and all other returns
- Qualified Accountant
- Minimum of 3 years PQE
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines on multiple work streams
- Experience managing people
- Strong communicator with a proactive and positive attitude
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly email@example.com or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.