Sales Eng – Mechanical
Working with a well know Irish company who are looking for a Mechanical Sales Engineer to increase the client base whilst ensuring outstanding customer service and project delivery.
- Deliver and manage the sales growth of the region
- Generate sales leads as a result of networking, referrals and prospecting.
- Take ownership in leading tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Successfully identify, penetrate and close business opportunities within b the Services, maintenance and fabrication sectors of the business.
- Prepare and follow up with quotations, tenders and engineer design service requests.
- Monitor orders closely and escalate any potential issues.
- Maintain an excellent relationship with all stakeholders ensuring the correct specifications and project criteria are achieved.
- Actively develops a network of new customer relationships with both new and existing clients.
- Experience in high value sales propositions.
- Qualification in Mechanical Engineering or process engineering discipline desirable.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Able to demonstrate previous experience in a similar sales role within the mechanical engineering industry. Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical experience advantageous.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively throughout Ireland with occasional overseas visits to the UK and continental Europe.
Please email your CV to email@example.com or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.