Spanish/Italian - TRILINGUAL MEDICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Working with a global multinational who are actively looking to recruit a SPANISH with ITALIAN Medical Customer service Rep to Healthcare professionals, patients and customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for professionally responding to medical/pharmaceutical inquiries and documenting all customer interactions in the computer system.
• Handling calls requesting product information from healthcare professionals and the general public.
• Answering calls in a courteous, professional manner with predefined answers/resources.
• Handling of queries from patients by providing balanced, accurate and non-promotional information.
• Identification of queries containing either adverse events or product quality complaints and handling these in accordance with the appropriate standard operating procedures.
• Accurate recording of all medical communication transactions into the medical information database. Documentation is to be concise, thorough, and accurate in accordance with Good Documentation Practices.
• Escalate all enquiries without predefined answers to a more specialized area in accordance to Good Escalation Practices.
• Other duties and special projects that are assigned by management. (experience related)
• Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
• Ensures optimal customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Experience
• Bachelor´s degree or Diploma
• Fluent in Spanish and Italian and English
• Knowledge of contact centre or medical information operational experience preferred.
• Excellent active listening skills with effective verbal skills to respond to customers with a rational and empathetic manner.
Excellent salary, benefits on offer !
Please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.