Accounts Payable Accountant | Tech Start-Up | Dublin City Centre
An exciting opportunity has become available in an international technology start up setting up operations in South Dublin.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Accounts Payable Accountant who will gain exposure in all areas of the finance function including month end, accounts payable and finance projects.
The salary on the role ranges from 35-42k.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 3 - 4 years’ finance experience.
• Experience as an Accounts Payable Accountant in an EMEA function
Responsibilities of the Accounts Payable Accountant job in Dublin include:
• Day-to day responsibility with team for the invoice process including.
• Assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts.
• Assist with the management of scheduled payment runs including.
• Own the AP process for all of our EMEA legal entities including purchase requisition review and approval Reconciling payments and creditor accounts.
• Monthly reconciliations of payroll related ledger accounts.
• Perform other duties as needed
• Working closely with other members of the Finance team on various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operation.
For further details on the Accounts Payable Accountant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.