Exciting new Senior Manufacturing Engineer opportunity with a small Medical Device company that is rapidly expanding in Galway.
As well as providing technical engineering support, you will also be working on and taking the lead on New Production Introduction and Product commercialization projects.
In addition you will take the lead on supplier projects and participate in the supplier selection process.
This is an excellent opportunity to get hands on experience across different areas of the business and be part of a very successful company at an exciting phase of their growth.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science (level 8)
- At least six year's experience in the Medical device industry
- Strong people management experience
- Experience of working on cross-functional projects
- As well as offering an attractive salary package the role also has great career potential.
If you would be interested in this role, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.