My client within the leisure industry currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with strong finance – ap, ar, bank reconciliation’s and some exposure to other month end duties
• Maintaining detailed records and analysis of receipts.
• Preparation of cash/cheque lodgements on a daily basis.
• Reconciling cash/cheque lodgements to amounts posted to PMS and POS systems.
• Maintaining Foreign Exchange Rates.
• Liaison with operational Managers and departments to resolve queries re above
• Checking all items between records and bank statements.
• Recording details of credit card transactions, cash and bank transfers, reconciling to reports and statements
• Preparation of payments by cheque and bank transfer and recording in Excel and Opera.
• Posting receipts and payments.
• Assisting the Credit Controller in monitoring ledger balances and maintaining records
• Assist in Posting invoices, credit notes, receipts and adjustments to the debtor’s ledger.
• Part Qualified accountant with strong month end finance experience
• 2 years strong accounts experience
• Degree and strong academics
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.