Employment Solicitor | 2-4 PQE | Mid-Large Tier
Strong Employment Solicitor role on offer with one of Dublin’s fastest growing firms. With a nice broad mix of contentious and non-contentious work, this position is well suited to someone with around 2-4 years PQE.
Excellent potential for growth as the team is relatively small.
If you have Contentious or non-contentious experience, this could be the role that accelerates your legal career!
Title: Employment Solicitor
Location: Dublin City Centre (D2 area)
Joining a well renowned Employment team, this job will consist of contentious and non-contentious Employment Law. Some of the areas you may work on include:
- Drafting contracts of employment;
- Advising clients on terms and conditions;
- Data protection; and
- Contentious work (labour court issues etc).
- Ideally, you are at least 2-4 years’ PQE Solicitor in RoI. NI or Eng & Wales may be considered;
- 2-4 years’ PQE;
- Ideally contentious and non-contentious Employment Law experience;
- Positive attitude; and
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat about the Legal market, please send your CV to Conor Hoey, firstname.lastname@example.org, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, including both In-house and in-practice, and would love to hear from you!