Our clients are looking for both junior and senior planners at all levels for their offices in both Mainland Europe and Scandinavia.
Our client is a leading multinational engineering services provider with annual revenues of over €500m, who specialise in electrical, mechanical, fire protection and technologies engineering.
In ordering to excel in this role, you must have the ability to:
- Project Planning and reporting using MS Project, Excel and Primavera/Asta.
- Measure, Monitor and Report Project Progress in an accurate manner.
- Measure quantities from drawings to generate progress reports.
- Liase with clients and subcontractors.
What You Need to Have To Succeed
- A third level qualification in Construction or Engineering.
- Proficiency in all MS Office, MS Project and Primavera/Asta software.
- 0-5 years post graduate experience on construction projects.
What You Need to Be To Succeed
A Doer: The ideal candidate should thrive in a high paced, goal driven environment, have an eagerness to learn and approach all tasks with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong work ethic.
A People Person: You should be a team player, with effective written and verbal communication skills and a confidence in presentation.
An Organiser: The ideal candidate should be well organised, have strong IT, time management and administration skills, and be a reliable and professional individual.
What You Get
- An attractive overseas package.
- A competitive salary.
- A high standard of training and education.
What You Need to Do
If you think you’re the right man/woman for the job; click ‘apply now’ or contact Eimear Rooney directly at email@example.com or (01) 4744665.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.