Our client a leading M & E company based in Dublin is looking for Electrical Engineers for a project based in Frankfurt Germany. The required Electrical Engineer would have 3 years of qualified experience and have a degree in Electrical discipline.
Responsibilities for Electrical Engineers:
• Prepare technical submittals
• Scheduling and tracking of the project
• Working with 3D drawing models
• Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
• A trade background with a third level qualification
• Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
• Proven record of coordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
• Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
If you are an Electrical Engineers you would like to find out more information about the role or would like to discuss other similar opportunities this company offers Flight and an attractive overseas package, feel free to reach out to me Contact Robert by applying below with your CV
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.