Fintech Company hiring a Senior Java Developer who will be working mostly on building highly scalable, worldclass Java applications, working on back-end solutions & services and designing Desktop & mobile counterparts.
The ideal developer will be passionate, energetic and ambitious with experience working in cross-functional agile teams; co-ordinationg with different levels of infrastructure and communicationg with company stakeholders.
You will have:
- 5+ years expereince in Java Development
- Experience in Spring/ Springboot
- Experience with Hibernate, CI/CD, Build tools such as Maven & Gradle, Database expereince i.e Postgres are all an advantage.
- Experience with Angular 5/6 will be an additional advantage.
- Designing, building and maintaning excellent code and development practices
- Develop new in-house products
- Turn use-cases into feasable & functional applications
- Collaborate with team members, other functions of the business and stakeholders
- Share knowledge and participate in peer code reviews
The company offering:
Great opportunity to join a fast-growing, fast-moving fintech company. Although well-established globally, the "start-up" feel to the business is still very much present and the team are enegetic and diverse.
Excellent Benefits package on offer which includes guaranteed annual salary increase of up to 7.5% - 10%, an annual performance bonus of up to 10%, Pension contribution matched at 5%, Health Insurance, shares and Flexi-time options.
*Applicants must be fully eligible to work full time in Ireland (EU passport holders or Stamp 4 Visa or Spousal Visa holders)
*This is an urgent role and my client is moviong fast on applications. 2 Step interview process. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 014744669
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.