Excellent opportunity for multiple electrical engineers in mainland europe with a leading multinational engineering services provider with annual revenues of over €500m. The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare technical submittals
• Scheduling and tracking of the project
• Working with 3D drawing models
• Contributing to the design process
• Co-ordination of installation.
• Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
• Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
• Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
• Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
• A trade background with a third level qualification
• Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
• Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
• A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
• Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
• Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, Autocad, MS Project
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
• Ability to drive a large scale project
• A construction background
If interested or know someone who may be interested please call Éamonn for more information and for a full job description on 0906413972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.