My client a Cork facility urgently requires a Mechanical Project Engineer.
The successful individual will have the following:
- Degree Qualified, preferably Chartered or on route to Chartered
- Experience working within Building Services Engineering in Pharma/Industrial sectors.
- Excellent communication skills
- Mechanical Engineering degree qualification
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in this sector
- Proven track record on mechanical construction sites - ideally in Ireland and the UK
- Knowledge and experience of materials handling design and project delivery is desirable
- Proven track record in project execution
- Clear ability to software packages such as MS Project ,AutoCAD, Solid works, etc.
- Design capability is an advantage
- Problem solving ethos
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Managing the delivery of customer projects.
- Reviewing and executing works to client specifications.
- Overseeing all commercial aspects of projects from estimating, procurement, etc..
- Project planning and resource management.
- Liaising with clients, sub-contractors and in-house project teams
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters.
- Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
- Must be IT literate in all Microsoft & CAD systems
- Knowledge and experience of ROI Regulations, HTM’s and DoES TGD’s.
Engineering support for manufacturing operations, technology & systems engineering.
An excellent salary and package is on offer here for the right candidiate.
For information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.