A household name in FMCG fashion is seeking a Brand Manager to join their marketing team in Dublin for a Maternity Leave contract.
- Main Activities and Responsibilities
- This role will develop and implement the annual marketing communication plans across the brand’s clothing platform.
- Working closely with the central brand team based in the UK you will provide leadership and articulate a vision for the direction and development of the trade & retail marketing strategy.
- Working closely with the brand research and insights ream to deliver deep, relevant and actionable brand tracking, business intelligence and insights.
- Own the day to day relationship with all 3rd party agencies.
- Working closely with and managing corporate communication stakeholders in relation to product launches and seasonal brand changes.
- Ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained across all brand product and company communications.
- Experience and skills
- Minimum 3rd Level Marketing or Business-related degree
- 5 years’ experience in a retail brand management position preferaby in fashion.
- Proven track record of managing key stakeholders in the UK
- Proven track record in managing retail brand campaigns across traditional and digital media platforms
- Proven ability to execute against plans and targets
- Deep knowledge of retail marketing trends across industries
- Commercially driven and results focused
- Ability to analysis campaigns and present strong recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.