The role consists of 3 positions which are a mix of permanent and contracts roles which are based in Athlone:
- Native-level German speaker / Native-level French speaker / Native-level Italian speaker
- To help the sales force to effectively sell specialized medical devices to new and existing business accounts.
- Help build and maintain strong long-term relationships and to maximise sales growth
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, ensuring all orders received via telephone, fax, post etc. are processed accurately and promptly upon receipt
- Ensure all customer queries are handled and resolved satisfactorily
- Maintain regular contact with the warehouse and purchasing department to co-ordinate deliveries, returns etc.
- Process invoicing and other relevant shipping documents
- Process billing corrections on time and in accordance with the company policy
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for Sales Forces
- General administration work
- Adhere to all company policies, rules, procedures and house-keeping standards
- Existing and potential customers
- Sales & Marketing organization
- EMEA HQ Support functions
To apply for this position please contact Louisa Poinboeuf at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455308 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.