Senior Compliance Manager
CCMA / CPC / AML
100,000k + 10% bonus
Dublin 4 - Permanent
The Senior Compliance Manager will be responsible for managing the Compliance function, developing and delivering the Board-approved Compliance programme and reporting to management and the Board. The successful candidate will take full ownership of MLRO role.
- ACOI and/or audit-related qualification (e.g. Chartered Accountant).
- 5+ years’ compliance experience at management level within the Financial Services industry.
- Strong knowledge of Code of Conduct on Mortgage Arrears, Consumer Protection Code and Money Laundering/Terrorist Financing legislation.
- Proven track record dealing with the Central Bank and/other regulators is essential.
- Proven experience of managing and motivating a Compliance team.
- Experience of working in a cross-functional environment (Operations, I.T., etc.) and with outsourced providers.
If this role is something you would like to discuss please don't hesitiate to give me a call. CALL Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.