Private Equity Fund Accounting Assistant Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
You will be responsible for supporting the Private Equity Fund Accounting Manager in the day to day running of the PE Fund Accounting team.
You will be responsible for supervising and assisting the staff with the daily/ weekly/ monthly functions of the team.
You will train, coach and mentor employees and ensure excellent client service standards are achieved within deadlines and according to best practice operations.
- 6 years’ experience in a Fund Administration role with at least 3 years’ working in a Private Equity role
- Experience working on a Private Equity accounting system, preferably Investran
- Have a strong knowledge of Private Equity structures, various Fund domiciles regulatory requirements and waterfall calculations
- Experience reviewing Limited Partnership Agreements and OM’s
- Experience in supervisory/management skills and coaching and/or mentoring
- Third level degree in Finance or related field
- PC proficient.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.