Job title: Operational Risk Specialist
Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
Location: Dublin West
Duration: 12-month FTC
Our client is a leading Insurance Company and they are looking for an Operational Risk Specialist to join their busy team in Dublin.
- Implementation of the Risk Management Framework
- Review of quarterly Risk and Control Self-Assessments (RCSA)
- Facilitate workshops to identify, evaluate and manage any risks to the organisation
- Conduct control reviews
- Monitor implementation of and compliance with Board approved Risk policies
- Work with each business unit to design and implement risk mitigation plans as required
- Contribute to reports for the CRO and Risk Committees.
- 3rd level degree – Accounting/Finance/related discipline
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in financial services – preferably in general insurance
- Previous experience working in a Risk or Internal Audit function
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements desirable
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.