Job title: Compliance Officer
Location: Dublin 4
Looking for a Compliance Officer for a management company providing insurance company management services. You will be reporting to the Managing Director and will be responsible for the compliance function of the management company and all clients under management.
- Supporting the client servicing teams in the delivery of services to companies under management and ensuring the companies are compliant with applicable regulations and legislation
- Advising the companies and clients under management of applicable legislation, rules, regulations and codes of practice
- Reporting to client company Boards on applicable regulation and legislation
- Support the Managing Director and the winder Compliance team in the development and management of an appropriate risk-based compliance monitoring programme
- Review and assess compliance breaches and remediation
- Provide training in compliance as appropriate.
- 3rd level degree in finance or related field
- ACOI qualification desirable
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in a compliance role – preferably in insurance
- Ability to understand and interpret regulatory requirements
- Ability to communicate with colleagues and clients of all levels.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.