Job title: Compliance Officer
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 12-month FTC
Our client is looking for a Compliance Officer to join their team on a 12-month fixed term contract.
- Support the Senior Compliance Manager in delivering the Annual Compliance Plan
- Support the other members of the Compliance team to promote a strong compliance and risk culture
- Be actively involved in delivering the compliance training plan to the business unit
- Ensure staff are aware of their regulatory obligations
- Act as the Compliance liaison to Business Compliance Champions within specific areas of the business
- Resolve Compliance incidents in consultation with the Operational Risk Specialist
- Monitor the compliance of business units and deliver reports and feedback to management in a timely manner
- Complete weekly Compliance Complaints report.
- 3+ years’ Compliance experience – in the insurance industry ideally
- Relevant professional Compliance qualification – ACOI/LCOI
- Relevant 3rd level qualification desirable
- Knowledge of regulatory and operational requirements in the insurance industry i.e. Solvency II, CPC, GDPR, Fitness & Probity, Minimum Competency and Corporate Governance requirements
- Excellent numeric and analytical skills – ability to understand data and compile reports.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.