Accounts Assistant | Property | South Dublin
An exciting opportunity has become available in an international property company based in South Dublin.
My client is looking for an ambitious and driven Accounts Assistant who will gain exposure in all areas of the finance function including month end, accounts payable and some payroll.
The salary on the role ranges from 30-36k + benefits.
To be considered for this Accounts Assistant job in South Dublin you must meet the following criteria:
• 2 - 3 years’ finance experience.
• A good knowledge of MS office packages - specifically Excel and Word;
• Experience of SAGE accounting systems an advantage but not a requirement;
Responsibilities of the Accounts Assistant job in Dublin include:
• Day-to day responsibility with team for the invoice process including.
• Assisting with month end cost review/analysis and reconciliations of relevant ledger accounts.
• Processing bank lodgements, deposit refunds and client balances due;
• Preparing the payment journals from the bank
• Reconciling payments and creditor accounts
• Monthly reconciliations of payroll related ledger accounts.
• Communicating externally with suppliers on various matters regarding their account.
• Assisting with audit requests in a timely and accurate manner.
• Working closely with other members of the Finance team on various ad hoc projects and general day-to-day operation.
For further details on the Accounts Assistant jobs in Dublin, contact in confidence Ger Quinn in Sigmar Accountancy on 01 474 4626 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.