My client in the manufacturing sector urgently require a Manufacturing Technician
This person will help provide Engineering solutions to problems which may arise including :
- Engineering, maintenance, & faultfinding required in the role
- Minimum of one years’ experience as a manufacturing tech
- Using state of the art IT and software resources, to analyse data and feedback from the line.
- Identifying cycle time and yield detractor.
- Using your own initiative to make the necessary adjustments and modifications to the line improving output
- Working with your team and the engineering teams, to root cause and problem solve issues
- Supporting planned and unplanned downtime on the line, to ensure a speedy return to production
- Replacing and setting up spare parts including, robots, servo drives, vision systems, and pneumatics
- Experienced with recording of Data in CMMS systems
- He/she will provide input on product design & newmaterials also.
- Good technical competence & aptitude to problem solving.
- A track record in attention to detail and good I.T skills
- Experience within a team setting in any industry considered.
Certificate NFQ 6 and/or Level 7 NFQ required in a Technical Discipline in :
- Mechanicsl/Electronics/Fitters/Electricians etc..
Minimun of 1 years's experience in a fast paced regulated manufacturing setting.
For more information call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.