Salary: €50,000 - €60,000
An Irish Insurance Company is looking to hire an Operational Risk Specialist for their West Dublin office.
This role is being offered on a 12 month maternity cover contract.
- Assist in continuous implementation of company’s risk management framework as approved by Board
- Periodically review company risk and control framework
- Carry out review and audits of various business areas as required
- Produce reports for various senior management and risk committees
- Provide training to other departments as required
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3 years’ experience in risk role in financial services industry, preferably within insurance
- Third level degree/professional qualification in accounting/risk/compliance
- Knowledge of Solvency II requirements
If you are interested in the above role or would like more information please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.