Salary: €55,000 - €65,000
My client is a global leader in online payments. They are moving operations from the UK to Dublin as part of their Brexit strategy.
They are looking to add a Compliance Officer/MLRO to their team to assist with the transition.
The successful candidate will be the point of contact within the company for all regulatory authorities in Ireland (CBI etc.) and for regulatory bodies in other areas as required.
- Develop and implement compliance/AML strategy and frameworks
- Oversee the implementation of appropriate AML and CTF policies and procedures
- Act as MLRO ensuring appropriate anti-money laundering systems and controls are in place within the business
- Keep updated on incoming regulatory changes and advise Board of potential changes required to comply with same
- Assist in onboarding of new clients ensuring all KYC documents are reviewed as per procedure
- Review all new client applications
- Carry out periodic review/audit of client accounts
Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a Compliance role in financial services
- Previous experience developing and implementing new compliance frameworks
- Relevant third level qualification in business/finance or related subject
- Ideally coming from a payments background
- ACOI qualification or similar desirable but candidates without will be considered
- Knowledge of some or all Irish and EU regulations such as 4 MLD, 5MLD, PSD2, EMR or PSR desirable
If you are interested in the above role please contact Colin on 01 4744608 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.