Credit Controller| South Dublin| Salary €30K-€38K+ benefits
An opportunity for a Dutch Credit Controller job has become available within a leading software company based in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced credit controller to gain experience in a growing US company. This could also be an opportunity for someone who is a Dutch speaker and looking to gain experience in credit control. There will be full training provided.
Competitive package on offer including 26 days holidays.
Responsibilities for this Credit Controller job:
- Ensure the designated market is achieving required targets and that reports are fed into management.
- Highlighting and escalation of any issues related to collections to ensure no delay in payments
- Implementation of action plans which ensure timely collection of debts
- Prepare and analyse regular reports (aging, collections, DSO, cashflow)
- Cash application tasks as required
- Ensuring adherence to credit terms and managing credit limits in accordance with agreed policies
- Contacting customers by telephone/email as part of the daily routine, to engage with customers in relation to their accounts
Requirements for this job:
- Twp profiles will be considered for this job, an experienced candidate or someone at a junior level looking to gain experience in credit control
- Native- level Dutch Speaker is essential for this.
- Good excel skills.
- Self- motivated and driven to achieve targets.
If you have the required experience for this job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.