A household name in Telecoms is seeking a Brand Manager to join their marketing team in Dublin.
The role manages the day to day responsibilities of brand communication, direct marketing, point of sales, digital and social media.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Head of Brand Propositions this role will develop and implement the annual marketing strategy to drive growth across all channels.
Provide leadership and articulate a vision for the direction and development of the marketing strategy.
Working closely with Business Insights function and Propositions Manager, the role will be responsible for driving forecasting and competitor analysis to ensure the brand delivers on price, profit and promotional strategy.
Own the day to day relationship with all 3rd party agencies.
Delivery of a best in market CRM and direct mail programme.
Work closely with the brand research and insight ream to deliver deep, relevant and actionable brand tracking and insights.
Ensure the integrity of the brand is maintained across all brand product and company communications.
Experience and skills
· Minimum 3rd Level Marketing or Business-related degree
· 5 years’ experience in a brand management role, with at least 2 years Telecoms experience
· Proven track record in managing brand campaigns across traditional and digital media platforms
· Proven ability to execute against plans and targets
· Deep knowledge of retail marketing trends across industries
· Commercially driven and results focused
· Ability to analysis campaigns and present strong recommendations
· Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task and prioritise
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.