Our client in looking for an experienced IT Project Manager to join one of the world’s largest financial institutions to be a part of a high-performance team working on mission critical software release projects.
- Release plan and risk management
- Monitor budget and project progress
- Manage distributed teams
- Release readiness reviews
- Project monitoring and reporting
- Scripting and automation tools
What you need:
- 5+ years’ experience as Technical Project Manger
- Experience with complex technical systems and associated releases
- Hans on experience in shell or scripting language with UNIX background
- Previous experience coordinating with teams across regions
- Knowledge Bank technical change requirements
- Global markets technology experience
- Previously worked Financial Risk Management Applications
Why should you apply for this role?
- Competitive Daily rate €550 per day
- 18 Month contract
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
For more information apply today or Contact Daire Stanley on 01 47 44 638
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.