Technical Release/Project Manager - Contract - Dublin South - Great day rate available!
Our client, a large multinational investment bank, is looking for a Technical Project Manager to join the team on an initial 12 month contract. You will join as part of a tech team for achieving the project deliverables for different initiatives in the line of business. This job demands a high degree of initiative commitment and managerial experience.
Why should you apply for this role?
- Be part of a large ambitious and growing organisation
- 12 month initial contract with view to long term engagement
- Competitive daily rate up to €550 per day
- Sigmar's awesome Payment terms - We pay all our invoices within 5 days
What you you will doing:
- Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio
- Manage risks and resolves issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Measure and monitor progress to ensure application releases are delivered on time and within budget
- Coordinate release content and effort
- Communicate all key project plans, commitments, and changes
- Conduct Release Readiness reviews, Milestone Reviews, and Business Go/No-Go reviews
- Develop scripts and automation tools used to build, integrate, and deploy software releases to various platforms
What you need:
- 5+ years of systems engineering experience
- Hand-ons exp in shell or any scripting language with UNIX background
- Well versed in SDLC process and tools like JIRA, GIT, Gradle
- Able to work well within the constructs of an agile process
- Experience with Complex Business and Technology Systems and associated release complexity
- Knowledge of Bank Technical Change requirements.
For more information apply today or Contact Dara Kavanagh on 01 47 44 699
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.