My client a Cork based Pharma Company have a requirement for a Utility Engineer.
This is a contract role with a high chance of extension/permanency.
Key duties to include (but not limited to) :
- Develops engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other maintenance problems.
- He/she can identify problems through analysis of equipment & Failure Modes Effect Analysis
- Identifies and corrects chronic, repetitive and costly equipment problems.
- Analysis of Equipment History to assure effectiveness of all maintenance efforts
- Drives Preventative Maintenance programs &other predictive analyses & can interpret results
- Reduces and improves maintenance work wherever feasible; assuring efficiencies palntwide.
- Ensures protection of the economic life of plant assets at optimal cost.
What you'll need :
- Degree qualification essential (NFQ 8)
- Lean Six Sigma qualification or experience of application of Lean Principles is an advantage.
- 2+ yrs working in a similar role essential.
- Good Written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous experience within API Pharma is essential .
- Interact with above site personnel to understand changes and promote the site.
- Solid engineering acumen.
- Demonstrated capability to communicate effectively across multiple teams
Interested ? Please E-Mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org without delay.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.