My Client, an industry leading multinational medical device company, is looking for a Quality Technician III to join their failure investigation quality department.
The successful candidate will liaise with Manufacturing, R&D, Sustaining and Software departments on component failure analysis. They will be involved with the inspection and debug of assemblies to component level to identify root cause.
Salary: Excellent Salary and benefit package available.
- Inspect and debug returned devices/components
- Work cross functionally to identify root cause
- Work from schematics, engineering drawings and written/verbal instructions
- Document failure analysis in the complaint handling system
- Conduct tests and report data
- 3+ years of experience investigation in the electronic industry
- Electronic Engineering Diploma/Degree
- Previous experience working with Quality system requirements
- Strong computer skills
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.