Loan Underwriting Team Leader
Permanent €40k To €55k
You will be responsible for balancing the risk to the Company and its' stakeholders with the needs of their customers.
The primary objective of this role is to support the Underwriting Manager with management, quality
assurance and reporting duties.
- Maintain and develop relationships with key internal and external stakeholders to
ensure Underwriting needs are recognised and understood
- Deputise for the Underwriting Manager as appropriate
Communicate, manage and maintain SLAs within the team
- Generate and share comprehensive and detailed reports about weekly, monthly and
YTD team performance in a clear and concise manner
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an Underwriting role
- Experience of Credit Policy formulation and implementation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent
- Ideally APA/ QFA Qualified
Contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 for a confidential discussion or e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.