Role: Our client specialises in the installation and maintenance of fire and smoke safety systems. They are currently hiring a Field Service Technician to work with their team based out of County Wicklow. This job would present a great opportunity for trade qualified electricians, or similar, to work with the company’s product range for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate for this Field Service Technician job will have experience working with electrical systems conducting preventative and reactive maintenance as well as site commissioning. The job will require travel throughout Ireland as well as occasional travel to the UK and Europe. It will also require emergency call out/out of hours work on occasion. If you are interested in applying to be a Field Service Technician, you can find more information about the role below.
- Carrying out reactive service visits and planned maintenance across client sites in Ireland as well as occasionally UK/Europe.
- Conducting commissioning of the client’s Fire Damper Control Systems.
- Conducting Site Surveys.
- An Electrical/Electromechanical qualification, such as a cert/trade/diploma.
- Experience conducting site commissioning and reactive/preventative maintenance.
- Comfortable working in a customer facing, site meeting environment.
- General knowledge of BAS/BMS/Fire Alarms.
- General computer and Windows knowledge.
- General PC Skills (Word, Access, Excel)
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Willing to travel Ireland and UK/Europe, with regular overnight stays whilst on site and occasional out of hours work.
- Panel building/wiring would be an advantage.
- Safe pass holder an advantage.
- Full clean driving license.
If you are interested in getting involved in the type of role described, apply to Jasper Wiley at Sigmar Recruitment or call Jasper at 01 4744623 for a confidential conversation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.