My client currently have a requirement for a part qualified accountant with a strong month end and exposure to all areas of finance.
• Assisting with the preparation of monthly management accounts including Profit and Loss account and Balance Sheet.
• Ensuring all sales are recorded accurately and there is a robust system in place for highlighting issues, preparing daily sales KPI report etc
• Control of the cash & banking function
• Accounts Receivable – Ensure that the system of recording, invoicing and chasing of payments is done in an effective manner
• Accounts Payable – Maintenance of the hotel’s purchasing system, reconciliation of creditor statements etc
• Part qualified accountant with a strong finance background – 2 years experience at least in a similar role
• The ideal candidate will demonstrate accounting experience, preferably in a hospitality, food & beverage environment or within the retail sector.
• Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
If interested in this role and would like to apply as long as you match all the requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.