My client within the tech space currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with strong month end and GL exposure . This is a key role in the finance department of a fast paced and innovative technology multi-national.
• Complete US GAAP ownership and accountability for a number of entities across a range of countries
• Preparation and maintenance of GL monthly journal entries
• Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units
• Complete monthly, quarterly and year end closing process
• Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis
• Prepare monthly and quarterly P&L and balance sheet variance analysis
• Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs
• Provide management with accurate, reliable and timely financial information.
• Daily review of AP invoice aging report including working proactively across the cross functional teams
• Lead / partake in specific project assignments and ensure they are completed to an excellent standard
• In performance of duties ensuring company’s policies and procedures are adhered to at all times
• Qualified Accountant with a multi-national background – working within a shared service would be an advantage
• Experience using Oracle ERP desired
• Strong month end accounting and reporting exposure
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.