My client a well known brand within the FMCG sector currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong month end and commercial finance background
• manage the overall end to end financial management, compliance agenda
• Lead the completion of the monthly Management Accounts for all entities
• Direct and support the Financial Analyst and finance administrator on the team as appropriate to ensure complete and accurate reporting.
• Lead the variance analysis on monthly financials understanding the key drivers of performance
• Preparation and review of monthly risks and opportunities on financials
• Preparation & presentation of business performance
• Preparation of balance sheet reporting including the completion of all reconciliations
• Liaise with Corporate on queries on financials and statutory requirements.
• Demonstrate a strong track record of financial control, governance & compliance
• Qualified Accountant with 2 years pqe- must have strong month end from a multi-national background
• Strong SAP or Oracle exposure
If interested send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.