My client currently have a requirement for a senior qualified accountant with a strong financial control background and exposure to managing a finance team. You must have at least 3 years within a financial controller role and 6/7 years pqe in total along with strong staff management and experience leading a finance function.
• Coordinating and leading the production of consolidated monthly management accounts together
• Production of annual published financial statements in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
• The management and co-ordination of the annual statutory audit
• Assisting in the preparation of annual group budgets together with monthly forecasts.
• The management of all day to day aspects of the Group Treasury function
• The management of all day to day tax compliance matters covering all relevant taxes
• Preparation and review of month end accounts and forecasts for Finance division
• Management of day to day activities Payroll, Fees, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
• The maintenance and review of internal financial controls.
REQUIREMENTS - Before applying for this role please make sure you match all the above requirements listed - you wont be considered for the role if not
• Candidates must be qualified members of a recognised professional body of accountants with at least 7 years relevant post-qualification experience
• Very strong accounting, taxation, systems and management skills
• Detailed knowledge of both IFRS and of other appropriate current professional accounting and audit standards
• Experience in treasury management and banking matters
Must be coming from Entertainment, Media or Digital Marketing or similar industrys
If interested in this role and have the required experience send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.