VAT Accountant – €60k – €70k
My client, a multinational fintech company based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for a Vat Consultant. The ideal candidate will have 6 years VAT experience from either practice or industry.
- Provide VAT advice to internal and external customers
- Review client queries, research where appropriate and communicate a full answer, with reference to the appropriate legislation
- Maintain a strong working knowledge in respect of all areas of VAT, including keeping up to date with the appropriate legislation and developments in VAT law and procedures
- Generate more in-depth investigation and consultancy referrals
- Prepare and conduct internal and external training sessions on the topics to be agreed with clients or managers
- Liaise with different external providers - local VAT agents, translation agencies as needed
- Monitor VAT developments in the different tax jurisdictions and communicate them to the team on a regular basis
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in VAT
- Excellent communication and client facing experience
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.