Executive Assistant/ HR Department
Brand new EA position available. Looking for an experienced EA to support Director of HR department in Dublin City Centre, really looking for a modern-day type worker who can work off their own initiative and get involved with multiple projects.
Ideally candidate is looking to develop in the position, they will be able to work under pressure and manage a heavy workload.
Ideally looking to see candidate come from a healthcare background, however this is not essential.
• Provide full administrative support to director of HR
• Developing, implementing and monitoring of project plans across wide range of areas
• Diary management, scheduling a large volume of meetings
• Manage all correspondence
• Maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Initiate changes and process improvements
• Track HR team activity
• Coordinate the work of the office and departments
• Manager the administration of ER/IR files
• Collate and compile data and statistics
• 7+ years in a similar position within a large organisation
• Project Management experience
• Good Knowledge of office management and administration
• Knowledge of the health service and how it works is preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Ability to work with a high level of confidentiality
Please only apply if you match the above requirements.
Please apply now or contact Aisling at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 47 44 616 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.