HR Projects Manager – 9-month contract
HR Projects Manager position available in Dublin city centre. This is a 9-month contract. If you thrive in a project-based environment and enjoy enhancing policies and procedures, this is an excellent opportunity to get in involved with.
There are a number of projects to be worked on, including but not limited to:
- Revising & developing HR policies and procedures
- Complete restructure of the HR department
- Developing training programs
- Reviewing and enhancing well-being initiatives
- 3 years + HR Manager experience
- Proven track record of working with senior leadership team
- You must be a self-starter
- You must be a problem solver
- Excellent stakeholder management
If you have any questions regarding this HR job or would like to discuss the HR or in-house recruitment job market in general, please do not hesitate to contact Denise O’ Regan email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sigmar Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer and a member of the National Recruitment Federation.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.