My client within the Life sciences sector requires a Graduate Automation Engineer.
Key duties of the role include (but not limited to) :
- Work on large projects with an experienced Engineer
- The ability to transition to the projects team supporting Munster projects.
- The ideal candidiate wll have debugging and electrical skills.
- Excellent communicator with minimal experience in a technical role
- Familiarity with PLC's Allen Bradley, Siemens S7 and/or Wonderware etc..essential
- Excellent problem solving and customer service skills (communication).
- Instrumentation & measurment expereince ( work placement acceptable ).
- Experience in working with electrical equipment, PLC's Allen Bradley etc..essential
- 1+ year at least working in Automation Systems in manufacturing essential.
- Knowledge of object orientated programming.
- Knowledge of Industrial control systems
- A Level 8 Degree is Automation/Electrical is essential.
This role is a real career booster with internal promotion offered with service.
For more information please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.