Dun Laoghaire based charity organisation is looking to find an enthusiastic, dynamic, professional and experienced Executive Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Executive Administrator, you will take on duties to include (but not limited to):
- Providing executive administrative support to CEO
- Managing busy and conflicting diaries with ease
- Arranging and coordinating meeting (logistics, venues, catering, etc.)
- Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and documents
- Managing and supporting ad hoc projects as and when required
- Administrative support to team
- Supporting Board Meetings to include: attending meetings, minute taking and circulation, preparing board-briefs, production of meeting materials, following up on action points
- Working as a "Data Champion" in a GDPR function - providing administrative support to the Data Protection Officer
This is the right role for you if:
- You have a genuine interest in working in the charirty / not for profit organisation
- You hold a minimum of 4 years' relevant personal / executive / team administrative support
- You have a background or experience in the area of GDPR - advantageous
- You have strong project administration / coordination skills
Based in Dun Laoghaire, this is a permanent position and the salary on offer is €30 - €35k DOE. Relevant experience is essential!
If this sounds like your next job, please send your details to Fiona at email@example.com and your application will be responded to in due course.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.